5-7 May 2021
Call for Papers & Contributions
Pandemic Effects on Law Enforcement Training and Practice –
Taking early stock from a research-perspective
The conference organisers are inviting for contributions to the following topics:
• Training and Education during and after the Pandemic Crisis (Featured Track)
• Health & Safety Issues for Law Enforcement Officials
• Lessons (to be) learnt for Management and Leadership
• Changing Crime Patterns during the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Innovation triggered by the Pandemic Crisis
• Police-Public Relations and Public Order
• Open Corner
Abstracts of papers and proposals for contributions in an online-format shall be submitted via the green button at the bottom of this page.
For this event, three formats for contributions are on offer:
Regular paper presentation (with slides) - 20 min
Shout (lightning talk, with or without slides) - 5 min (strict)
Submissions will be processed by the Programme Committee* and presenters will be informed about acceptance in due time.
On acceptance, authors are invited to have their final paper published in the Special Conference Issue Nr. 5 of the European Law Enforcement Research Bulletin, CEPOL’s peer-reviewed, open-access scientific online publication.
Important Key Dates
19. March Deadline for Paper-Submissions
01. April Registration opens
05-07 May Online Conference
For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com
The Programme Board is formed by representatives of:
• Finnish University Police College
• Academy of the Ministry of Interior (BG)
• Mykolas Romeris University (LT)
• Police Training Centre (PL)
• University of Public Service (HU)
You can enter proposals until 2021-03-19 19:00 (Europe/Budapest), 1 week, 4 days from now.